Each Little Letter In Its Place

Here is a song all ACE students (including myself) have learnt while at Primary School doing ABC with Ace and Christie; I don't know the composer, but it's really a lovely ABC song for children...

Each little letter in its place
Has a very different face
All in a row their place is set
We know them as the alphabet
A, B, C, D, E, F, G
H, I, J, K, L, M, N
O, P, Q, R, S, T
U, V, W, X, Y, Z.
Letters make names as well you see
"Jesus" is best of all to me.
He is the one who died for me
So from sin I could be free.
You will want to know Him too
You will find His word is true!


Comments

  1. This is a very cute post, Joy:) It is a lovely ABC song for sure.
    God bless.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my favourite A B C song Joy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A part is missing...!! Something like...How many words both grate and small we are be able to record letters make names as well you see...! :) kind off...haha I dont remember very well! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... it is...
      How many words both great and small
      will I be able to recall....

      Delete
  4. A very good song. What is the title of this song? I want to share it to my preschool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb; sweetness to the soul and health to the body..." ~Proverbs 16:24

It is a great delight to hear from viewers of this blog! Comments always make blogging a lot more fun, rewarding, engaging as well as being a blessing. So please type away! I try, busy schedule not hindering, to respond to each comment. And while you're at it, it will be lovely if you could sign the Guestbook page. Just please remember to keep your comments gracious and God-honouring at all times. Thank you!