My Favourite Movies

Monday, 13 June 2011

I said in my first post that I'd post something about my favourite books, well... I decided to post about my favourite movies first :)
P.S. the order in which I am putting them is not by favourites, just what pops into my head first! Also another thing, my real favourites have got an astriek on them *



-1. *Amazing Grace (the story of William Wilberforce)
-2. *Luther
-3. *Cromwell (the story of the life of Oliver Cromwell)
-4. *Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
-5. *Narnia: Prince Caspian
-6. *Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
-7. *God's Outlaw (the life story of William Tyndale)
-8. *The Nativity Story
-9. *The Passion of the Christ
-10. *The Hiding Place
-11. *Mother Teresa
-12. *Ben Hur
-13. *Home Beyond the Sun
-14. *Behind the Sun
-15. More than Dreams
-16. *Chariots of Fire
-17. John Hus
-18. *Candle in the Dark
-19. John Wycliffe
-20. *A Tale of Two Cities
-21. *Mandie and the Secret Tunnel
-22. *Mandie and the Cherokee Treasure
-23. *Little House on the Prairie TV series (Michael Landon)
-24. Jesus of Nazareth
- 25. Jeremiah
-26. Apocalypse: Revelation
-27. The Cross of Jesus in China
-28. *Sherlock Holmes 1980s Granada TV series (Jeremy Brett)
-29. Faith Like Potatoes
-30. Flywheel
-31. Facing the Giants
-32. *Love Comes Softly
-33. Love's Enduring Promise
-34. *Love's Long Journey
-35. *Love's Abiding Joy
-36. *Lighthorsemen
-37. *The Longest Day
-38. *The Great Escape
-39. Tora, Tora, Tora
-40. The Silver Brumby (I haven't watched all of it)
-41. *Valkyrie
-42. The Radicals
-43. Heidi
-44. Mary Poppins
-45. The Sound Of Music
-46. The Secret Garden
-47. *Pilgrim's Progress: Journey to Heaven
-48. Robber of the Cruel Streets: George Muller
-49. C.H. Spurgeon: The People's Preacher
-50. The Story of Amy Carmichael
-51. Corrie Collection
-52. The Battle Of Britain
-53. The Waltons TV series
-54. Incredible Journey (I haven't watched all of it yet)
-55. Moody Science Classics
-56. Moody Science Adventures
-57. Creation Celebration: The Amazing Creation Room
-58. Creation Celebration: Exploring God's Earth
-59. Creation Celebration: Countdown To Adventure
-60. The Touch Of The Master's Hand
-61. In His Steps
-62. Sadhu Sundar Singh

I might come along sometime and edit it if I get new favourites :):):):):)

0 sweet note(s):

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb; sweetness to the soul and health to the body..." ~Proverbs 16:24

It is a great delight to hear from viewers of this blog! Comments always make blogging a lot more fun, rewarding, engaging as well as being a blessing. So please type away! I try, busy schedule not hindering, to respond to each comment. And while you're at it, it will be lovely if you could sign the Guestbook page. Just please remember to keep your comments gracious and God-honouring at all times. Thank you!