My Favourite Movies

I said in my first post that I'd post something about my favourite books, well... I decided to post about my favourite movies first :)
P.S. the order in which I am putting them is not by favourites, just what pops into my head first! Also another thing, my real favourites have got an astriek on them *



-1. *Amazing Grace (the story of William Wilberforce)
-2. *Luther
-3. *Cromwell (the story of the life of Oliver Cromwell)
-4. *Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
-5. *Narnia: Prince Caspian
-6. *Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
-7. *God's Outlaw (the life story of William Tyndale)
-8. *The Nativity Story
-9. *The Passion of the Christ
-10. *The Hiding Place
-11. *Mother Teresa
-12. *Ben Hur
-13. *Home Beyond the Sun
-14. *Behind the Sun
-15. More than Dreams
-16. *Chariots of Fire
-17. John Hus
-18. *Candle in the Dark
-19. John Wycliffe
-20. *A Tale of Two Cities
-21. *Mandie and the Secret Tunnel
-22. *Mandie and the Cherokee Treasure
-23. *Little House on the Prairie TV series (Michael Landon)
-24. Jesus of Nazareth
- 25. Jeremiah
-26. Apocalypse: Revelation
-27. The Cross of Jesus in China
-28. *Sherlock Holmes 1980s Granada TV series (Jeremy Brett)
-29. Faith Like Potatoes
-30. Flywheel
-31. Facing the Giants
-32. *Love Comes Softly
-33. Love's Enduring Promise
-34. *Love's Long Journey
-35. *Love's Abiding Joy
-36. *Lighthorsemen
-37. *The Longest Day
-38. *The Great Escape
-39. Tora, Tora, Tora
-40. The Silver Brumby (I haven't watched all of it)
-41. *Valkyrie
-42. The Radicals
-43. Heidi
-44. Mary Poppins
-45. The Sound Of Music
-46. The Secret Garden
-47. *Pilgrim's Progress: Journey to Heaven
-48. Robber of the Cruel Streets: George Muller
-49. C.H. Spurgeon: The People's Preacher
-50. The Story of Amy Carmichael
-51. Corrie Collection
-52. The Battle Of Britain
-53. The Waltons TV series
-54. Incredible Journey (I haven't watched all of it yet)
-55. Moody Science Classics
-56. Moody Science Adventures
-57. Creation Celebration: The Amazing Creation Room
-58. Creation Celebration: Exploring God's Earth
-59. Creation Celebration: Countdown To Adventure
-60. The Touch Of The Master's Hand
-61. In His Steps
-62. Sadhu Sundar Singh

I might come along sometime and edit it if I get new favourites :):):):):)

Comments