My rambling Thoughts....

Monday, 13 June 2011

A Random post......
I need to go back from my break and do my Word Building PACE.....
I need to do some typequick work...
I want to write in Chapter 9 of my story....
I will have a violin lesson this afternoon...
Today is the day that the Lord has made.... we will be glad in it!
The verse the Lord spoke to me today:
"Abide in Me and I in you." John 15

0 sweet note(s):

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb; sweetness to the soul and health to the body..." ~Proverbs 16:24

It is a great delight to hear from viewers of this blog! Comments always make blogging a lot more fun, rewarding, engaging as well as being a blessing. So please type away! I try, busy schedule not hindering, to respond to each comment. And while you're at it, it will be lovely if you could sign the Guestbook page. Just please remember to keep your comments gracious and God-honouring at all times. Thank you!