A WELCOMING POST

Hello there!
Well... I've done it... I've started this blog, which I know will probably be a new and exciting experience. Through this blog, I hope to share with you my experiences, thoughts, impressions and what the Lord directs me to write as I go along. I hope and pray that those who read from this blog will be edified and encouraged and that this sight will be for God's glory, and that in everything we might all grow to know Him more, see Him in His glory, abide in Him and love Him with all our heart, soul, mind and strength. Please feel free to contribute through comments and encouragement if you feel led, as I love comments and it is a wonderful thing to share and fellowship "and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ" 1 John 1:3 NKJV


I really hope you will enjoy browsing through this blog and reading my sporadic and irregular posts, as much as I will in writing them!


May God bless you and keep you in His love.
In Him,
~Joy

Comments