Amazing Grace

This is a soundtrack clip from the movie, "Amazing Grace" (a personal favourite of mine! To view my complete movie list, click here.). At the end of the inspiring film, a Scottish band plays the hymn "Amazing Grace" with the bagpipes, drums and flutes and the organ. It is so beautiful to hear and so true for our lives. It is His amazing, unspeakable grace! Well, I just wanted to share it with you...
"I once was lost, but now I'm found...
was blind, but now I see!"




Have a blessed day in the Lord!

Comments

  1. This is a moving version of the song, Joy. It was great to hear, thanks! It's a favourite movie of mine, too :).

    Have a blessed day in Him, too!

    Love Maddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I think it was a very fitting end to the movie and it is a moving version of the song as you were saying. I am always blessed by listening to the hymn and also the movie.
    Thanks for the comment, Maddy.
    Love Joy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb; sweetness to the soul and health to the body..." ~Proverbs 16:24