Music To Inspire!

"Beautiful music is the art of the prophets that can calm the agitations of the soul; it is one of the most magnificent and delightful presents God has given us." ~Martin Luther

About time we had another "Music To Inspire!", right?
Today is a random collection from different movies, The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe, The Kingdom of Heaven, The King's Speech, North and South, and Young Victoria. I have mentioned it below, but please note that not all the soundtracks are from films that I have seen so I can't necessarily recommend them as movies themselves. What I pray and hope is that you are blessed and inspired by the music as you listen to them! Note: Please remember to hit the pause button on the Mixpod on the right-hand corner before listening to these tracks as it will naturally interfere with your listening :). Then remember to play again afterwards! Thanks.


Composer: Harry-Gregson Williams
From the film, "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe"
The "Lullaby" is the song that Mr. Tumnus played for Lucy...
It is so haunting and lovely!

Composer: Harry-Gregson Williams

This is the last movie soundtrack (beside the songs)
 of the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe movie (Narnia 1)
It is entitled, "Only the Beginning of the Adventure"
and the scene comes during the 4 children's coronation; it is really epic!

Composer: Harry-Gregson Williams

This is a soundtrack from the movie, "The Kingdom of Heaven"
called, Swordplay. The music is composed
 by the same composer as the first 2 Narnia films, 
Harry-Gregson Williams who is an amazing modern composer I think.
Please note that the film itself ought to be watched with care.


Composer: Alexandre Desplat

This track is from the film, "The King's Speech"
It is called, Speaking unto Nations
I love that music, it is quite classical and royal
Composer: Martin Phipps


 This is from the film "BBC North & South"
and the track is called, "Daniel". 
Please Note that I have NOT watched this film
 and therefore I may or may not recommend this film.
 I just liked its soundtrack :).
Composer: Ilan Eshkeri


This is from the film, "Young Victoria"
 and the track is called, "The King's Birthday".
 Again, I have not watched this film and therefore
 may or may not recommend the film itself. 
The soundtracks though are really, really beautiful!


This "Music To Inspire!" happened to turn out to be a longer one than usual, so sorry about that! Pray that you have a blessed weekend!

Comments

  1. I have seen North and South and loved it! I also love Pride and Prejudice, Wives and Daughters and Sense and Sensibility. N&S is similar to P&P, W&D and S&S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dakota!
    What is North and South about? I really have never heard of it before, i just saw a blog that had that music on and thought it nice. As I mentioned in the e-mail I haven't seen P&P, W&D and S&S so if this film is like them I am not so sure I can watch it; but anyway, thank you for commenting! God bless,
    ~Joy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb; sweetness to the soul and health to the body..." ~Proverbs 16:24